We are looking for an experienced, passionate, and creative Social Media Specialist to join our team. The Social Media Manager reports directly to Beth Heidt and will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working closely with Marketing, ER and Sales departments. A willingness to dive deep into the details while keeping an eye on the bigger picture will be critical to finding pragmatic solutions. A demonstrated ability to work as part of a team and successful experiences working in a fast-paced, multi-functional, and international team are required.
- Work with Department leadership and team to develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Define most important social media KPIs.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies.
- Use social media marketing tools such as Sprout Social.
- Attend educational conferences.
- Work with photographers, videographers, copywriters, and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing, ER, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Adhere to legal rules and regulations.
- Present insights, trends, analytics and KPI dashboard regularly to Senior Management
- Demonstrated success building brand loyalty, expanding consumer acquisition funnels, and driving consumer engagement through social media direct to consumer strategies.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Social Media trends, strategy, and implementation
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and organize workload to meet organizational timelines in a fast paced, very high growth environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation, with a track record for delivering to plan.
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances; able to proactively question and challenge to prioritize and identify solutions in timely manner.
- Ability to represent a luxury brand with passion and product knowledge.
- Able to see the big picture but possesses a pragmatic/flexible approach to delivery.
- Relish working in a company with a diverse and fast paced environment.
Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Social Media Strategist using social media for brand awareness and impressions.
- Excellent knowledge of all major social media platforms, including YouTube, and firm grasp of social media best practices.
- Deep knowledge of music industry with strong existing knowledge of Gibson family of brands.
- Proven experience supporting growth through transparency, consistency, and disciplined execution.
The company’s Job Descriptions are not intended to be a complete detailed account of all expected/anticipated activities. We operate in a fast-moving and competitive global environment and therefore need employees to be flexible.
We celebrate diversity and Gibson Brands, Inc is an Equal Opportunity employer.