A favorite among blues and roots guitaristsBlues King
The Gibson Blues King merges the better of two worlds—traditional small body, L-series design from the early 1900s, combined with a slightly shallower body depth and several new Gibson Modern Classic features to meet today’s uncompromising standards. Gibson’s L-series flat-tops have long been a favorite among blues and roots guitarists, and the new Blues King ensures the inspiration of a new generation of artists.
- Vintage Sunburst
- Sitka spruce top with African Bubinga back and sides
- Hand-scalloped, L-00 radiused top bracing
- Rosewood fingerboard with rolled edges and dot Inlays
- L.R. Baggs Element Active Acoustic Pickup System
- Nickel Grover Mini Rotomatic tuners