Gibson’s Workshops at Summer NAMM
Guitars are like cars: they need regular care to keep them operating at their peak performance. Because Gibson wants to help all guitar players get the most enjoyment out of their instruments, expert luthiers and guitar techs will be presenting short, highly informative workshops on setup, maintenance, and other guitar-related tips during Summer NAMM (held between July 11 and 13 at Nashville’s new Music City Center).
Each day, scheduled workshops will cover the following:
· The Absolute Best Way to Re-String Your Guitar
· The Truth about Guitar Cables
· Alternate Tuning Workshop
· Cleaning and Maintaining Your Guitar
· The Guitarist's Survival Kit
· Remember—Pickups are Adjustable!
The workshops are free and open to everyone, so stop by booth #1526 for times and a daily schedule—as well as to experience the latest exciting products from Gibson Brands.