The world’s most famous acoustic guitar.
SJ-200 True Vintage
The SJ-200 was originally built to cut through the loudest acoustic ensembles but ended up defining the new American music scene on its way to becoming the world’s most famous acoustic guitar. The SJ-200 True Vintage delivers the look, feel and sound of our original Super Jumbo as it was at the pinnacle of the acoustic age prior to amplification. Gibson Acoustic’s master luthiers in Bozeman, Montana, have created a nearly-identical instrument in structure and components as the most popular 1950’s version including an Adirondack red spruce top, hot hide glue top bracing for better tonal response and VOS finish. The SJ-200 True Vintage captures the deep, well-balanced tone and powerful sound of this celebrated guitar. Available for a limited time.
Each guitar includes a black hardshell case with plush-lined interior, owner's manual, Gibson's Gold Warranty and Gibson's 24/7/365 Customer Service.
- Vintage Cherry
- 100% American-made quality Gibson handcrafted construction throughout
- Adirondack red spruce top and Maple back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard with mother of pearl crown inlays
- Mother of pearl bar mustache bridge with bone saddle
- Gold Gotoh tuners with 15:1 tuning ratio