The "bone-crusher" is back J-60
Nicknamed "the bone crusher" when it was introduced, the J-60 is a powerhouse of a dreadnought featuring Sitka spruce top and rosewood back and sides. With Gibson’s advanced 1930’s-style bracing, this square-shoulder classic lives up to its name. When first released in the mid-90s, the J-60 was one of Gibson Acoustic’s most powerful square shoulder designs. Available for a limited time only.
Each guitar includes a black hardshell case with plush-lined interior, owner's manual, Gibson's Gold Warranty and Gibson's 24/7/365 Customer Service.
- Antique Natural
- 100% American-made quality Gibson handcrafted construction throughout
- Sitka spruce top and rosewood back and sides
- Rosewood fingerboard with mother of pearl dot inlays
- L.R. Baggs® Element™ pickup
- Gold vintage open-back tuners with 14:1 tuning ratio