Talk 2 Us
Gear & Accessories
Pickups and Electronics
Gear & Tech
Test Drive Events
Acoustic Five-Star Dealers
Become A Dealer
Repair and Restoration
Warranty Service Centers
Serial Number Search
How To Buy A Guitar
Schematics and Manuals
Make a Donation
Donation Request Guidelines
Donation Request Form
Donation Request Guidelines
The Gibson Foundation is committed to making the World a better place for children by creating, developing and supporting programs and other non-profit organizations in their efforts to advance education, music and the arts, the environment, and health & welfare causes.
The Gibson Foundation actively seeks out programs to support that will be a direct fit to our Mission and goals, and evaluate each support application on a rigorous set of internal criteria.
In support of our Mission, please note that the Gibson Foundation only provides support to other 501(c)(3) organizations, and does not make donations to the following:
Political Organizations (or organizations with political affiliation)
Religious Organizations (or organizations with religious affiliation)
Although Gibson Foundation supports many organizations that provide school music programs & music education, we do not support auctions for individual preschool, kindergarten, elementary, junior high or high schools.
The completed Gibson Foundation Donation Request Form must accompany all requests
No donation request will be considered until the request form is properly completed and received.
Please realize that we are an action-oriented and results-driven organization. We do not make such requirements lightly. But the realities of our operational and governance constraints make this discipline an absolute necessity.
- Requests must be submitted no later than 8 weeks prior to the date when the product donation is needed. Requests received with less lead time will not receive consideration.
- Requests may be submitted via email, fax or post. Requests without an accompanying official Gibson Foundation Donation Request form will not receive consideration.
No requests are accepted by phone.
- Donation requests are reviewed on a monthly basis at the close of each month. Notifications of approvals will be emailed to organizations no later than the 2nd week of the following month.
- Please email the form and letter to
. Be sure to place in the email subject line the title ”Donation Request” followed by the name of your organization.
- If you don’t have access to email, you can send via post to: Donation Request, Gibson Foundation, 309 Plus Park Blvd., Nashville, TN 37217.
Please understand that the Gibson Foundation receives a very high volume of product donation requests and has limited resources available for these purposes. Previous support of donation requests does not guarantee a repeat donation, as we strive to support as many worthy causes as possible.
Gibson Foundation Donation Request FAQ
before applying for support.
Click here to download the Gibson Foundation Donation Request Form