Gibson Gear, a division of Gibson Brands, Inc., the world’s premier manufacturer of musical instruments, is seeking a Warehouse Material Handler. We are seeking career-oriented individuals who desire to become a part of a world-class team. These are full-time positions in an aggressive, fast-paced distribution environment.
The Material Handler ensures that the Gear Division delivers a quality product by safely handling all inventories, maintaining warehouse equipment and completing all duties assigned.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
· Pulling and Packing orders (Fed Ex, Freight and International)
· Small piece part production
· Working with Inventory Control Coordinator to maintain the integrity of the inventory
· Loading/Unloading trucks (Product Containers, Supply Trucks, and FedEx etc.)
· Maintaining and cleaning designated area
· Attention to Detail
· Other duties as assigned
Physical requirements include the ability to stand for 8-10 hours per day and lift up to 50 pounds. Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen as well as meet background requirements. Mandatory overtime required on an as needed basis.
Competitive wages and benefits.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
and put “Gear -Material Handler” in the subject line.
Please, no phone calls.