Gibson Guitar Corp, the world’s premier musical instrument manufacturer and the home of such preeminent brands as Gibson, Epiphone, Baldwin and Wurlitzer, is looking for a Global Facilities Manager to join the Corporate team. This position will be based at Gibson’s Worldwide Headquarters in Nashville, TN.
The Global Facilities Manager
will be responsible for all facilities in use by the company. This will involve direct oversight of all facilities used by the company in Nashville, TN and working through other people at our facilities in use throughout the world. This is a hands-on position with limited staff support.
This manager MUST be familiar with security, heat and air systems, and other building and land issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for the development and implementation of maintenance systems throughout all facilities.
• Directly responsible for management oversight of all Gibson’s Nashville area facilities. Work through team members at Gibson’s facilities throughout the world.
• Prepare, manage and comply with facility budget.
• Ensure projects, objectives and schedules are met.
• This person must be able to accomplish exceptional results with frugal budgets.
• Overseeing of facilities related payables and contracts for services.
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar position of responsibility.
• Familiar with facility security.
• Knowledge of heat and air systems.
• Experience with building and land issues.
Gibson offers a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), vacation and paid time off.
To be considered, please send résumé and salary history to: email@example.com
. Please put "Global Facilities Manager
" in the subject line.
Please, no phone calls.